What Actually Makes Progress Online.
- Logos don’t get customers.
- New business cards don’t get customers.
- The list goes on.
I suggest focusing on the right things:
- Marketing the thing your customer really wants (the bottle of water).
- Selling it to the right people (customers who are very thirsty!)
- Finding your customers (position yourself at the marathons finishing line!)
It’s simple, but for some reason people take the long route (and I was one of them!). But the secret is… it really is that simple.